UNI 7060 - The complete surface preparation solution :
Over the years, Unimanix has been working closely with bridge operators, coating contractors and other stakeholders to develop the UNI 7060 - the all in one surface preparation solution:
- Adjustable up to 7000 psi, 6 gpm
- Eau chaude
- Chemical additive storage and injection system
- Abrasive blasting capabilities
- Rugged 8’ x 4’ frame
Surface Preparation is the process of removing contaminants. Surface Preparation may range from a wipe down to a total stripping of a coating. The surfaces are usually metal or aluminium and include steel bridges, ship hulls, large storage tanks (internal and external), walkways, helipads or any hard surface. Removable contaminants include paint, oil, scale, or rust. Contaminates are removed with High-Pressure Washer Cleaning before coating or painting a surface. Surface Preparation requires appropriate preplanning and evaluation of potential hazards before work can begin.
There are several types of Surface Preparation methods that are used to clean a surface before painting or coating. These include Toxic Cleaning Solvents, Chemical Removers, Mechanical Removers, and High-Pressure Washer Cleaning. The two most common forms used in Surface Preparation are High-Pressure Waterjetting (water only) and Abrasive Blasting, which uses a significant amount of abrasive (primarily sand).
In recent years with Unimanix leading the way, High-Pressure Washer Cleaning (Up to 10000 psi) has been replacing Waterblasting (Above 10000psi) and abrasive blasting as the preferred method for Surface Preparation. The benefit of High-Pressure Washer Cleaning is its extremely ingenious way of being an efficient, economical and environmentally friendly way to prepare a surface for coating application with only pressurised water.
Contact us today for more information.
We are a Canadian manufacturer of custom-made industrial and commercial pressure washers (electric, diesel, and gas-powered), from 3,000 up to 10,000 PSI. Unimanix manufactures, installs and repairs a wide variety of hot/cold water, gas, diesel, propane, electric and steam models, for both permanent and mobile applications.
With over 25 years of pressure washer manufacturing experience, we understand pressure washers and we understand your local business - better than any local or international competitor!
All the machines we manufacture:
- No cheap plastic pumps inside
- Better quality & reliability than any other competing brands
- Thick-gauge steel, industrial-grade parts
- No fumes (electric only) - ideal for enclosed interior spaces
- Built using the highest-quality Italian-made parts
- Highest quality Cat&AR brand pumps, Honda/Kohler/Vanguard gas motors, Deutz/Hatz/Kohler diesel engines & Baldor electric motors
- No outsourced labor - everything is assembled in Canada
- All replacement parts are always in stock
- Any model is customized to your specific needs
- Local service technicians are always at your disposal
You can rely on our vast experience to create a high-quality pressure washer with customizations to fully meet your businesses’ needs. Contact us now to get a free & fast quote!