Industrial and Commercial Steam Cleaning Equipment
The Unimanix professional steam cleaner can tackle the toughest industrial cleaning. Its dry vapour steam clean system means no wetness, no blast residues and no erosion. Steam uses less water and provides an environmental cleaning solution for heavy industry.
Why use Unimanix Dry Steam Generators?
- Less water consumption and environmentally friendly
- Reduces dirty water and cuts disposal costs
- Dry steam cleaning means a faster clean
- Applicable to all industrial fields
- Very low running costs
- No erosion of materials
- No wetness
- No blast residues
Applications of Unimanix Dry Steam Generators?
- Cleaning engines, transmissions, drive trains, and other equipment prior to performing service and maintenance work.
- Thawing frozen drains, tanks, piping systems, culverts, etc., for street and highway departments, manufacturing and processing plants, pipelines, and other industries.
- Thawing railroad tank cars to accelerate the removal of viscous liquid contents, while ensuring that the maximum temperature is less than the boiling point of water (to prevent fires and other high-temperature damage).
- Degassing tanks prior to welding or other maintenance work, especially gasoline, oil, and petrochemical tanks of all sizes.
- Melting and removing paraffin and wax or grease from traps and drains in wastewater treatment plants, petroleum refineries, and for similar use in other industries.
Product Specifications »
Request Information »
We are a Canadian manufacturer of custom-made industrial and commercial pressure washers (electric, diesel, and gas-powered), from 3,000 up to 10,000 PSI. Unimanix manufactures, installs and repairs a wide variety of hot/cold water, gas, diesel, propane, electric and steam models, for both permanent and mobile applications.
With over 25 years of pressure washer manufacturing experience, we understand pressure washers and we understand your local business - better than any local or international competitor!
All the machines we manufacture:
– No cheap plastic pumps inside
– Better quality & reliability than any other competing brands
– Thick-gauge steel, industrial-grade parts
– No fumes (electric only) - ideal for enclosed interior spaces
– Built using the highest-quality Italian-made parts
– Highest quality Cat&AR brand pumps, Honda/Kohler/Vanguard gas motors, Deutz/Hatz/Kohler diesel engines & Baldor electric motors
– No outsourced labor - everything is assembled in Canada
– All replacement parts are always in stock
– Any model is customized to your specific needs
– Local service technicians are always at your disposal
You can rely on our vast experience to create a high-quality pressure washer with customizations to fully meet your businesses’ needs. Contact us now to get a free & fast quote!